Christmas Lecture 2015
- 03 Dec 2015
- The Hub, Castlehill, Edinburgh, EH1 2NE
Ticket sales have now closed. Slides from this year's lecture will be made available shortly after the event – please check back here soon.
Join us for what promises to be an engaging and interesting evening with guest speaker Prof. Craig Ritchie.
As we enter a new phase of understanding about dementia, there is a realistic expectation that we may soon be able to prevent or significantly delay its onset. There are lots of mixed messages though regarding what we could or should be doing to prevent dementia. This lecture will discuss the concepts of brain health and what we can do as a society or as an individual to prevent dementia.
- - Ticket price: £15
- - Alzheimer Scotland Members: £12
- - Doors open at 3.30pm. Lecture begins at 4pm.
- - Refreshments and networking 5pm-6.30.
- - The Hub, Castlehill, Edinburgh, EH1 2NE
If you have any questions, please contact us on 0141 410 1072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org