Zipslide across the Clyde - June
- Pacific Quay Glasgow G51 1DZ
This is the perfect event for thrill seekers who are looking for a new challenge and don't want to spend hours training! Be lifted to 150 ft then slide 1000 ft from one side of the Clyde to the other!
Registration fee £20
Minimum Sponsorship £120
- We have places on the Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th June
- Participants must be aged 16+
- There is a weight limit of 17 stone.
- If you can't make our June dates but are still interested in taking part, the Zipslide across the Clyde will be back in August. For more information click here.
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Zipslide across the Clyde please feel free to contact the event team on 0131 243 1453 or email email@example.com
Dementia Scotland Limited (Registered company no. SC296817) is a trading subsidiary of Alzheimer Scotland – Action on Dementia (Registered charity no. SC022315) to which it donates all of its profits. Dementia Scotland Limited - Registered office: 160 Dundee Street, Edinburgh, EH11 1DQ.