What events can I volunteer for?
Currently we are looking for volunteers to help out at:
Run Balmoral - 21 April 2018
Glasgow Kiltwalk - 29 April 2018
Stirling Marathon - 29 April 2018
Aberdeen Baker Hughes - 20 May 2018
Aberdeen Kiltwalk - 3 June 2018
Great Woman's 10k - 10 June 2018
Zipslide Across the Clyde - 16th & 17th June 2018
Rotary Club of South Queensferry Forth Rail Bridge Abseil - 1 July 2018
Dundee Kiltwalk - 19 August 2018
Memory Walks Weekends throughout September 2017
Edinburgh Kiltwalk - 16 September 2018
Scottish Half Marathon - 23 September 2018
Loch Ness Marathon Festival of Running - 23 September 2018
Great Scottish Run -30 September 2017
What will I do on the day?
As part of the Alzheimer Scotland team roles include:
- Helping our team set up the event area- putting up balloons, banners and bunting.
- Cheering on our participants
- Handing out refreshments, if provided.
- Taking photographs and videos
- Thanking our participants for all their hard work and support
Why volunteer at an Alzheimer Scotland event?
- Support people affected by dementia in Scotland.
- Meet other enthusiastic and caring people in your community.
- Enhance your CV.
- Have a great family day out – the more the merrier so why not invite your friends, family and colleagues to join you on the day!
You don’t have to have any previous experience but we are looking for helpful, enthusiastic people who work well in a team and are keen to make our events a great day for all involved.
Sign up today!
If this sounds like a job for you then please get in touch with us at [email protected]