Parkinson’s disease with dementia
Parkinson’s dementia is a condition that some people can experience as their Parkinson’s progresses. It affects thinking and memory and can have a big impact on different aspects of life.
Everyone experiences Parkinson’s dementia in different ways. Symptoms can include:
- memory and concentration problems
- struggling to find the right word and names
- problems with decision making, planning activities or solving problems
- everyday activities such a dressing, cooking and shopping
- changes in appetite, energy levels and sleeping patterns.
- depression and anxiety. Some people may find it difficult to control their emotions
Find out more by downloading our Information Sheet: