Alzheimer Scotland is delivering an event specifically for carers to help raise awareness of the technology products, services and digital solutions that are available and where to find them.
The event, taking place in Glasgow on Monday 22 October, will be very informal and relaxed with opportunities for questions, discussion and refreshments throughout the day. It follows the success of our last carers event in 2017.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about accessing telecare and telehealth services
- Test out some of the different technology options available
- Share your experiences with others who understand what it's like to be in a caring role
- Listen to what other carers say they have found useful
- Hear from experienced speakers who will offer you solutions and ideas on the day