Alzheimer Scotland's Annual Conference will take place during World Alzheimer's Month, on Monday 5 September 2022. The theme for this year's conference is 'Prevent, Care, Cure'.
Click here for programme outline.
We invite those wishing to be considered to display a poster to submit an abstract outlining the area of practice or research that you wish to present at the conference.
- All posters must be A0 and have a rate of £20 per poster to cover display costs. Presenters must print and bring along their own poster.
- The deadline date for abstracts is 15 August.
- Alzheimer Scotland will be in touch with you within 48 hours to confirm if you have been accepted for a poster presentation or if you have not been successful on this occasion.
- All confirmed poster presenters must register online by 25 August. Until this point, you are not considered ‘confirmed’ as a poster presenter. Conference tickets are £60 per person.
- Please email your poster abstracts to [email protected]
Our Annual Conference is an ideal opporunity to talk to people about your ideas, products and services. Bookings are taken on a first-come, first-served basis and stands go quick!
Each stand is £150 and includes 2 places at the conference.
Deadline for booking is 15th August.