Date: 28 May 2020
Location: Turnhouse Golf Club
- Ticket costs: £350 for four ball team
Join us for an exclusive charity golf day and help us raise vital funds to support the growing number of people living with dementia in Scotland.
Golf Day includes:
- 8am meet for breakfast rolls.
- Texas scramble rules.
- 9am shotgun start on the spectacular 18 hole course
- Complimentary drink at the 19th hole.
- Competitions throughout the day including; nearest to the Hole & Longest Drive.
- Lunch at the Clubhouse
- Trophy presentation & prize giving
- Raffle with all proceeds to Alzheimer Scotland
- Other surprises on the day.
- 3pm finish.