- Date: Saturday 9 - Sunday 17 November 2019
- Location: Cambodia
- Registration fee: £575 inc Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge
- Minimum sponsorship: £3,000
Rich in history, beautiful landscapes. Your trek will be a hot and dusty, but the famous smiles of this remarkably friendly country will carry you on to our finish point at Angkor Wat, one of the most renowned and impressive sights in Southeast Asia. Littered with temples, Angkor Wat provides the most amazing of finish lines to your epic challenge.
- Experience the friendly and humbling local life of the Khmer people.
- Witness amazing views and the remains of an ancient civilisation.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat.
Depart UK for flight to Siem Reap.
Arrive Siem Reap and transfer to hotel. Time to explore
Trek Siem Reap to Wat Preash Bat Bun Tham. Trekking distance – approx. 17km. / 5 - 6 hours
Trek Wat Preash Bat Bun Tham to Svay Leu. Trekking distance – approx. 16km / 6 - 7 hours
Trek Svay Leu to Kulen Mountain. Trekking distance – approx. 19km / 7 - 8 hours
Trek Kulen Mountain to Tbang Pagoda. Trekking distance – approx. 21km / 7 - 8 hours
Trek Thang Pagoda to Angkor Wat. Trekking distance – approx. 6km / 2 - 3 hours
Free time to explore before transferring to airport.
Find out more
You can find out more about this trip and many others by visiting the Global Adventure Challenges website or by requesting a brochure. If you have any questions you can contact our events team on 0131 243 1453 or email [email protected].