- Date: Friday 17 September to Sunday 19 September 2021
- Location: England
- Registration fee: £75
- Fundraising Target: £540 (self funding options available)
Take on a challenge with Team AlzScot
Follow in the footsteps of the Roman legions on this fantastic weekend trekking challenge as we trek from Lanercost Priory to Brocolitia.
Trekking 25 miles along the most remarkable Roman monument in the country, Hadrian’s Wall, our route encompasses breathtaking views and fascinating ruins with the picturesque Northumberland countryside providing stunning backdrops from start to finish.
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover fascinating ruins of ancient Roman forts and settlements built over 2000 years ago
- Experience history every step of the way as you trek
- Follow the line of Hadrian’s Wall from Lanercost
- Priory to Brocolitia Join us and conquer the wall on this classic trekking challenge!
Find out more and book your place
You can find out more about this trip and many others by visiting the Global Adventure Challenges website or by requesting a brochure. If you have any questions you can contact our events team on 0131 243 1453 or email [email protected]