- Date: Friday 19 March - Friday 26 March 2021
- Location: Norway / Sweden
- Registration fee: £399 + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution: £100
- Minimum sponsorship: £4150 (self funding options available)
Your challenge is to spend five days sledding through the rolling highlands and deep forests of Lapland! Cover approximately 270km as you journey from Norway to Sweden, passing through wild and untouched nature on your way to the orginal and world famous Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi. Full training is given so the only requirement to take part in this challenge is a thirst for extreme adventure! Experience the daily life of the Sami people as you tend to your dogs and perhaps even watch the Northern Lights... A truly amazingexperience awaits!
- Lead your own team of huskies across the Arctic
- Learn how to dog sled in a long distance expedition
- Sleep in secluded timber cabins
- A chance to see the incredible Northern Lights!
Find out more
Join this trek by registering on the Global Adventure Challenges website, view the brochure for a more detailed itinerary or see more challenges online. If you have any questions you can contact our events team on 0131 243 1453 or email [email protected].