- Date: 18 - 20 June 2021 or 3 - 5 September 2021
- Location: United Kingdom
- Registration fee: £75
- Minimum sponsorship: £770
Raise vital funds for people with dementia by summiting the 3 highest mountains in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Explore picturesque mountain ranges and discover stunning scenery
- See the sunset over Mickledore
- Tackle Scafell Pike at night.
Meet in Glasgow and transfer for Fort William for dinner, briefing and overnight.
Early start as you trek Ben Nevis. Descend and take transfer to Scafell Pike stopping for dinner en route. Summit Scafell Pike and transfer to Snowdon through the night.
Another early start as you summit Snowdon. Glowing with accomplishment, we transfer to Chester Train Station where the challenge ends. Please note, the itinerary for this challenge is complex and subject to change.