Our branches are run by volunteers. They work alongside our local services to offer local contact and support to anyone affected by dementia.
Branch activities may include:
- Raising public awareness of dementia
- Providing information
- Campaigning to improve local services and resources
- Generating local newsletters
- Providing opportunities for people to comment on their needs and on the services required to meet them.
- Support groups for carers and/or people with dementia
- Creating social opportunities for people with dementia and carers
Use the search above to find a service near you. Below is a list of all Alzheimer Scotland's services