Alzheimer Scotland believes that no-one should go through dementia on their own.
Our Dementia Advisors are here to support people with dementia, their partners, families and carers. They are also here to work with local communities.
Your local Dementia Advisor can:
- provide information and advice
- help you find the dementia support that you need
- connect you to local groups and services
- help your local community be more dementia-friendly
- help you influence the policies and services that affect you.
To connect with your local Dementia Advisor search our listings below.