Forth Valley Stirling & Clackmannanshire Services
- Within the Stirling and Clackmannanshire Service we have provided a wide range of services for both the person with dementia and their carers since 1994. People with dementia, their carers and families are at the centre of everything we do. We recognise that every person with dementia has unique needs and also that the needs of the family members and carers are different. We aim to be as flexible as possible and the services we provide are detailed below:-
- Information & support
- Individual carer information, support and advice is very flexible and can be one to one at the office or the carers home, by phone or email.
- Carer Support Groups
- Carer Support Groups are run monthly throughout the year and offer carers the opportunity to share their experiences and seek advice and support from qualified and knowledgeable staff.
- Post diagnostic information and support
- The Scottish Government has guaranteed that every person newly diagnosed with dementia will be offered a minimum of a year's support from a named and trained person. Our Dementia Link Workers are carefully trained to provide support for you, and to your spouse, partner, family or carer.
- Community Connections Programme
- The Community Connections Programme is funded through the Change Fund and provides opportunties for people with dementia and their carers & families to access and join in a variety of interest groups and cafes. These include Musical Memories, Brain Gym and Drop-in Dementia Cafe's.
The Hub, Whins Road, Alloa, FK10 3TA
- Service Manager - Fay Godfrey (FG[email protected])
- Practice Team Leaders - Julie Anne Moore (JM[email protected]),
- Day Care Organisers - Denise Priestley & Morag Brown
- Dementia Link Workers - Audrey Moore ([email protected]), Anne Dunlop ([email protected]) and Gayle Morrison ([email protected])
- Dementia Advisor - Donna Paterson ([email protected])
- Anne Christian, Community Activity Organiser ([email protected])
- Fay Godfrey, Service Manager
- 35 Johnston Avenue, STENHOUSEMUIR, FK5 4JZ
- 01786 831 171
- [email protected]