The Dementia Resource Centre in Kelso provides a place for people living with dementia, their families and carers to access information, advice and support. We also provide signposting to other local resources and organisations.
Borders Team covers all 5 localities in the Scottish Borders providing a wide range of advice and information. Our team are flexible to meet the demands of each area and can work in partnership with other organisations to help establish support and activity sessions where needed.
Our support includes -
• Access to information and advice
• Awareness sessions
• Community Activity groups
• Family and carer support groups
• Dementia Friends Sessions
• Befriending Connexions - support from a volunteer befriender can be provided both at home and out and about to engage in hobbies, interests and access local community resources. This project is supported by players of the People's Postcode Lottery.
For further information please contact: [email protected]
Kelly Brown - Locality Resources Coordinator
Rebecca Rogers – Community Activity Organiser
Jacqui Ramage – Volunteer Befriending Coordinator
Lyndsay Hornigold – Service Administrator
- Kelly Brown, Locality Resource Co-Ordinator
- 19 Bridge Street , Kelso, TD5 7HT
- 01573 400 324
- 07771 501 051
- [email protected]