Positive Dementia Group Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
The group meets monthly on a Wednesday at the Dementia Resource Centre 13 - 19 King Street AberdeenThe group aims to:
- Support and share experiences of living with dementia.
- Raise awareness to influence and change attitudes towards people with dementia.
- Influence relevant policy and campaign for better services.
- Take part in consultations and social research
- Sarah Howe, Dementia Advisor
- 13-19 King Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5AA
- 01224 644627