Dementia Advisor for South Highland
Gillian Councill is the Dementia Advisor for South Highland
Alzheimer Scotland's Dementia Advisors support people with dementia, their partners, families and carers. They also work with local communities.
Your local Dementia Advisor can:
- provide information and advice
- help you find the dementia support that you need
- connect you to local groups and services
- help your local community be more dementia-friendly
- help you influence the policies and services that affect you.
Please use the full dialling code when contacting Gillian.
- Gillian Councill
- Dementia Resource Centre, Unit 2 Strothers' Lane, Inverness, IV1 1LR
- 01463 516 004
- [email protected]