Dementia Advisor for East Dunbartonshire
Angi Inch is the Dementia Advisor for East Dunbartonshire. Alzheimer Scotland’s Dementia Advisors support people with dementia, their partners, families and carers. They also work with local communities.
Your local Dementia Advisor can:
- provide information and advice
- help you find the dementia support that you need
- connect you to local groups and services
- help your local community be more dementia-friendly
- help you influence the policies and services that affect you.
- Angi Inch, Dementia Advisor
- Bearsden Dementia Resource Centre, 49 Milngavie Road, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 2DW
- 0141 946 0966
- 07976 618419