Aberdeen Football Reminiscence Group
- The group uses photos, memorabilia and conversation to stimulate memories and communication.
- Suitable for anyone with a diagnosis of dementia who is passionate about football, whether their memories have been on the pitch or from the terraces.
- Meets monthly on a Monday & Tuesday at Aberdeen Football Club (Pittodrie Stadium).
- Refreshments provided.
Dementia Advisor - Sarah Geoghegan
- Sarah Geoghegan, Dementia Advisor
- 13-19 King Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5AA
- 01224 644627
- [email protected]