Burnbank Day Care
Burnbank Day Care provides support for up to 6 people with dementia, from Bearsden or Milngavie, in a friendly and welcoming environment. The service is open 4 days a week from Tuesday through to Friday.
This is a very social setting in which people can make new friends and have the opportunity to take part in a range of stimulating activities of their choice with support from skilled and well trained staff.
Transport to and from the centre is available if required. Lunches and snacks are also provided.
All referrals for this day service are made by East Dunbartonshire Council Social Work Department.
- Day Care Organiser - Margaret Barrowman
- Support Worker - Lorraine Graham
- Support Worker - Karen Maxwell
- Alastair Black, Service Manager
- 2 Sinclair Street , Milngavie, Glasgow, G62 8PF
- 0141 946 0966