Meets monthly and provides opportunity for participants to meet other people with dementia and their partners, families and carers and to enjoy the country side, have exercise and in some cases learn a new skill.
- Information and advice
- Gentle physical and social activities
- Opportunities to meet other service users and carers in an informal setting
- Integration with local communities
- Information about wild life/local history
- Lots of fun and enjoyment of being outdoors.
- Arduthie Lodge , Kirkton Road, Stonehaven, AB39 2QJ
- 01569 690310
- [email protected]