Information Café - Ratho/Lothian
Carer Support Service
The following services are provided by Queensferry Churches' Care in the Community (QCCC’s) Carer Support Worker:
- Form completion, including benefit forms.
- Self-Directed Support advice.
- Making referrals on behalf of the carer or cared for person to Social Services, Occupational Therapy, short breaks from caring (respite), including sitter service, day care and residential care.
- Emotional support, one-to-one or group sessions.
Older People’s Services
Are you coping with a long term health condition and would like some support or advice on how to manage and enjoy life again.
This friendly drop in service can be attended without any booking or referral so why not come along.
When: The last Wednesday of the month from 10.00am to 12.00 noon
Where: Ratho Community Centre Cafe, 1 School Wynd, Ratho, EH28 8TT
Refreshments, home baking and lunch will be available to purchase.
This is a group for people who are able to attend safely on their own or who are accompanied by someone to support them.
While Alzheimer Scotland advertise on our website information that supports people living with Dementia and their carers, please be aware that these groups are independent of Alzheimer Scotland. Please see contact details for specific information regarding the group.
- Gillian Smith
- Ratho Community Centre Cafe, 1 School Wynd, Ratho, EH28 8TT
- 0131 331 5570
Get involved, make new friends and have lots of fun!
You can volunteer to help in day care or our befriending Service. Full training and support is provided.
Call in for more information or contact Gillian Smith on 0131 331 5570 at QCCC.