The D-Cafe provides a meeting place in the heart of our community that gives people with dementia and their carers a chance to meet others in a similar situation.
Meets at St. Andrews High Church (Enter off Millhill, parallel with High Street) on the first Wednesday of every month from 11am to 2pm.
- Lunch and refreshments provided;
- A separate carers group meets from 11.30am-1.00pm;
- Our Community Activities Organiser provides a range of engaging activities for people with dementia
Suggested donation of £4 for lunch and refreshments
Please come along.
This is a group for people who are able to attend safely on their own or who are accompanied by someone to support them.
Dementia Advisor - Michael Huddleston
Activities Coordinator - Susan Allison
- Michael Huddleston, Dementia Advisor
- St Andrews High Church, Millhill (parallel with High Street) , Musselburgh, EH21 7EA
- 0131 654 1114
- [email protected]