Lochgilphead Dementia Carers Support Group
We offer social stimulation and a feeling of belonging, normalisation, motivation and wellbeing.
- People are better informed through contact they have with the group
- Sense of purpose to feel part of things
- Safe place, a sense of security
- Sense of achievement to feel we all matter and have a connection with others.
Dochas Centre manager - Maggie McLaren
Dementia Link Worker - Christine McDonald
- Christine McDonald, Dementia Link Worker
- Dochas Carers Centre, Campbell Street, Lochgilphead, PA31 8 JU
- 01546 46 2058
- 07776 554049
- [email protected]