Aberdeenshire Carers Xchange
The Carers Xchange is a forum for carers of people with dementia to share information and support.
- Carers coming together in an informal and safe environment
- Opportunity to help with each other’s questions, exchange tips, ideas and support.
- Occasional speakers to provide information on specific topics.
- The Carers X-change is held monthly from 10 – 12 Quarriers, Wardes Road Inverurie
- Contact either Janet Mowat Community Activity Organiser email : [email protected] Tel: 07795 207679
- Sarah Howe Dementia Advisor
- email: [email protected] Tel 01224 644077/ 07769 325133
Debbie Stopper: Project Manager Quarriers Aberdeenshire Carer Service
Email address: [email protected]
- Debbie Stopper, Project Manager Quarriers Aberdeenshire Carer Service
- Quarriers Aberdeenshire Carer Service, Wardes Road, Inverurie , AB51 3TT
- 01467 501467 538 700
- 07812 228555
- [email protected]