Renfrewshire Services Community Connections
- To support people with dementia, their families and carers at the point of diagnosis
- To offer an alternative to traditional day centres and to allow people to become involved in interest based activities
- To offer an opportunity for people with dementia and their family member, friend or carer to socialise in a supported environment.
- To support those attending to maintain links in the community and develop community connections.
- To promote dementia friendly communities
Wendy Craig : Project Worker – Community Connections
- Wendy Craig, Project Worker – Community Connections
- Memory Lane Club, 32 Riccartsbar Avenue, Paisley, PA2 6BG
- 0141 410 5310
- 07932 120685
- [email protected]
Groups running at present : Dementia Cafe