Alzheimer Scotland Xmas Lecture
- 14 Dec 2017
- The Hub, Castlehill, Edinburgh, EH1 2NE
4pm - 6pm (Doors open from 3.30pm)
The 2017 Lecture
- Why is it only humans that get dementia?
- What is going on in the brain?
- Why is it so hard to understand and treat?
- Is the amyloid plaque a red herring?
- Can we cure it?
In this year’s Christmas lecture Prof. Frank Gunn-Moore will explore new ideas and approaches in trying to understand and treat Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. He’ll ask “what have we got right?” and give the audience the chance to pose their own questions.
Attendees will have the further opportunity to network with colleagues after the lecture, whilst enjoying festive nibbles.
Online ticket sales have now closed, however a limited number of tickets will be available to buy at the door. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 0141 410 0104 for more information
You can download the full programme here
The Hub, Castlehill, Edinburgh, EH1 2NE