Volunteer Photographers wanted
Are you a passionate photographer and would like to use your photography to help others? If so, why not come along to one of our various events and take some action shots, where you can build networking opportuntities within local communities and gain some hands on experience.
We are looking for someone to come along and take some live action shots of our runners, walkers, abseilers and zipsliders! If you are interested in coming along to any of our events and have skills in this field or are looking to gain some experience then please get in touch. Capturing the events with some professional shots would be hugely beneficial for Alzheimer Scotland.
If you can make it along to any of the following events, please contact: [email protected]
- Glasgow Kiltwalk - Sun 28th May
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival - Sat 25th & Sun 26th May
- Zipslide across the Clyde - Sat 22nd and Sun 23rd June
- Forth Rail Bridge Abseil (RCSQ) - Sun 7th July
- Scottish Half Marathon & 10k - Sun 22nd September
- Forth Rail Bridge Abseil (CHSS) - Sun 6th October
What you can get out of volunteering
Volunteering at Alzheimer Scotland provides you with the opportunity to develop and build on skills, knowledge and experience and at the same time as making a difference to lives around you who are connected to the organisation. Volunteer with Alzheimer Scotland and gain an all encompassing enjoyable and rewarding experience.