- Date: 28 September - 2 October 2022
- Location: Spain
- Registration: £199
- Minimum Sponsorship: Option A - £ 2162 Option B - Self fund £1081
Join us on a classic Camino de Santiago experience – trekking the final 67km of the famous Camino Frances - the French Way.
- Explore the beautiful green rolling landscapes of rural Galicia
- Follow in the footsteps of thousands of pilgrims along the popular Camino Frances route
- Visit the idyllic churches of Santa Maria and A Magdalena
- Visit Santiago Cathedral - part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Santiago de Compostela
Find out more
You can find out more about this trip and many others by visiting the Global Adventure Challenges website or by requesting a brochure. If you have any questions you can contact our events team on 0131 243 1453 or email [email protected].