It's only with your support that we can continue to be there for people living with dementia, their families and their carers.
Alzheimer Scotland, like many charities, is heavily reliant on fundraised income. Through our dedicated fundraisers and donors we are able to deliver an extensive range of innovative and personalised support services across the country in the heart of local communities.
We to make sure nobody faces dementia alone, from before diagnosis through to end of life with dementia but we can only do that with your help. By choosing to hold a fundraiser, take part in a challenge event, make a regular gift, build a relationship through our business or one of the many other ways that you could support us you will be helping to make a real difference to people with dementia.
Your donations will help us:
- Provide information and emotional support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via our Freephone Dementia Helpline
- Welcome people with dementia, their carers and families in to our Dementia Resource Centres to meet with our staff, attend a group or meet people in similar circumstances and build new friendship groups
- Offer support to people with dementia, their carers and families through our Dementia Advisors who also go out in to local communities and provide information and advice
- Hold a wide range of innovative community led groups, like Music Memories or Walking Football
- Engage with the local community to build a wider understanding of dementia through our Dementia Friends programme
- Commit to funding research to prevent, care and cure dementia.
Your support means the world to us, thank you. Find out more about where your donations go.