- Date: Wednesday 1 September - Sunday 5 September 2021
- Location: London - Amsterdam - Brussels
- Registration fee: £125
- Minimum sponsorship: £1610 (self funding options available)
This superb challenge caters for every level of cyclist.
The route covers approximately 280 miles with 4 days in the saddle and takes in the rolling countryside of Essex, the plains of Holland and the sleepy lanes of Belgium. One of the best cycling experiences in Europe.
- Experience the culture of three different countries
- Breathtaking views of amazing Dutch and Belgian countryside
- Link three amazing cities of Europe, by bike!
Day 1 - London to Harwich – ferry to Hook of Holland
Day 2 - Hook of Holland to Amsterdam
Day 3 - Amsterdam to Breda
Day 4 - Breda to Brussels. Finish at the ‘Atonium’ and celebrate with a glass of bubbly, a farewell meal and a taste of Brussels nightlife!
Day 5 - Free time in Brussels before Eurostar back to London, arriving in St Pancras.
Join the Euro City Cycle Challenge by registering on the Global Adventure Challenges website, view the brochure for a more detailed itinerary or see more challenges online. If you have any questions you can contact our events team on 0131 243 1453 or email [email protected].