- Date: Thursday 26 September 2019
- Location: Edinburgh
Join us for our annual exclusive charity golf day at Turnhouse Golf Club in Edinburgh and help us raise vital funds to support the growing number of people living with dementia in Scotland.
We ask all players to arrive at 8am for an 8;30am start. We'll be providing Tea, Coffee and Bacon rolls before we start.
The Day includes:
- Breakfast rolls.
- Texas scramble rules.
- Shotgun start on the spectacular 18 hole course.
- Complimentary drink at the 19th hole.
- Competitions throughout the day including Nearest to the Hole & Longest Drive.
- Lunch at the Clubhouse.
- Trophy presentation and prize giving.
- Raffle with all proceeds to Alzheimer Scotland.
- Other surprises on the day!
For more information or to secure a place for your team of four, please contact us.
Turnhouse Golf Club
154 Turnhouse Road