Choose Alzheimer Scotland
Selecting Alzheimer Scotland as your organisation's Charity of the Year is a great way to make a difference.
Our Charity of the Year partnerships not only help to raise both vital funds and awareness of dementia across the country, they also add value to your business by reflecting your organisation's recognition of the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
By working together, we can make a real difference for thousands of families across Scotland living with dementia.
In return for your support, we can offer your workplace a bespoke range of fun, impactful and rewarding engagement opportunities, so you can choose what works best for you and your team. Working together as your Charity of the Year we really can make sure nobody faces dementia alone.
What we can offer you
Here is a taste of what we can offer:
• Press and digital opportunities: joint up communications and promotion of big events like the launch of the partnership or the celebration when reaching a milestone
• Features in our Dementia in Scotland magazine: our magazine is published three times a year and has a readership of approximately 10,000 people
• Lunch and learn awareness events for your staff
• The opportunity to tap into the Alzheimer Scotland brand
• A range of fundraising resources to boost your activities
• Hands-on, tailored support from our dedicated Corporate Partnership team, helping you get the most out of our partnership
• Volunteering opportunities: access to exciting, additional ways your staff can engage within the partnership and with Alzheimer Scotland