Complaints - what to do if you are not happy with a service


This information tells you how to go about making a complaint about services you have been provided with by various organisations, including the National Health Service, your local authority, and care homes. It also tells you how you can get support to make a complaint.

Download our leaflet below:

If you don't find what you are looking for please let us know

Email your request
ReadSpeaker docReader