What does it do?
- Replaces the need to have lots of different remote controls for the different devices in your house.
- Control devices with your mobile phone and have them all in one place, or link it with an Echo or Google Home and control things, just by speaking to them - no more fiddly buttons!
- You can say "Alexa, turn on the television", or "Alexa, switch the TV to BBC 2"
- Someone else can help you when you need it, even if they aren't at your house.
What’s the problem?
- Using lots of different remote controls is becoming difficult
- Working out which buttons to press on your remote control is getting harder.
- You sometimes need a bit of help to get the TV or other devices in your house to behave.
Approximate cost: £90
What to search for to buy online: logitech harmony home hub