- Date: Wednesday 1 April 2020
- Time: 2pm - 3pm
- Location: Online (please use Chrome browser) - https://nhs.attendanywhere.com/service/?apikey=4132a9ab-ab7f-4507-83da-ce3981995a6e&nid=j%252f9F4yuv
You can ask an Occupational Therapist for advice about:
- staying as active and independent as possible
- making small changes to your environment
- looking after your own health and wellbeing
- keeping doing the hobbies and interests you enjoy
You can log in to the Online session and an Occupational Therapist will be with you as soon as possible to help.
You just need internet access, Google Chrome and a laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Copy and paste the link below into your Chrome browser and ensure your camera, microphone, and speakers are on and working.
This will enter you into a Tech Surgeries Waiting Area and from here a member of our Tech Team will invite you onto a video call with the Occupational Therapist. If the Tech Team are on another call, they will call you as soon as they are finished.
If you are not able to get on to the online session, if you still have questions or just need to talk to someone you can contact our 24 hour Freephone Dementia Helpline on 0808 808 3000. The dementia helpline can also arrange for the Occupational Therapist to call you back at a convenient time.