The Dementia Cafe is held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from 12 noon to 2.30pm in Dalkeith Baptist Church, North Wynd (the lane between Nationwide and Halifax Bank of Scotland, off High Street).
- Lunch and refreshments provided;
- A separate carers group meets from 1-2pm;
- Our Community Activities Organiser provides a range of engaging activities for people with dementia
Suggested donation of £4 for lunch and refreshments
The Cafe offers a friendly, supportive and stimulating environment for people with dementia and their carers. It also provides an opportunity to meet others in similar circumstances for advice, information and support and to make valuable social connections.
This is a group for people who are able to attend safely on their own or who are accompanied by someone to support them.
Dementia Advisor - Michael Huddleston
Project Worker (Carers) - Jacqui Reade
- Michael Huddleston, Dementia Advisor
- Baptist Church, North Wynd, Dalkeith, EH22 1JE
- 0131 654 1114
- [email protected]