Our Dementia Advisors are here to support people with dementia, their partners, families and carers, along with local businesses and the community. All advice and support provided by our Dementia Advisors is confidential.
Your local Dementia Advisor can:
- provide information and advice
- help you find the dementia support that you need
- connect you to local groups and services
- help your local community be more dementia friendly
- help you influence the policies and services that affect you.
The network of Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Advisors is only possible to provide due to the generous funds raised by our supporters.