Parkinson’s dementia is a condition that some people can experience as Parkinson’s disease progresses. It affects thinking and memory and can have a big impact on different aspects of life.
Everyone experiences Parkinson’s dementia in different ways. Symptoms can include:
- Memory and concentration problems
- Struggling to find the right word and names
- Problems with decision making, planning activities or solving problems
- Everyday activities such a dressing, cooking and shopping
- Changes in appetite, energy levels and sleeping patterns.
- Depression and anxiety. Some people may find it difficult to control their emotions.
For more, please download our information sheet.