Volunteering for Alzheimer Scotland is a hugely rewarding experience and our volunteers are essential to making sure we can continue to be there for people living with dementia and their families.
We have volunteering roles available all over Scotland which vary from one-off opportunities to giving your time regularly.
As an Alzheimer Scotland volunteer you will:
- Be giving back to your community and making a significant difference to people with dementia, their carers and families
- Meet new people and either build your own confidence or help other people build theirs
- Become part of a team, both locally in your own volunteering role and as part of Team Alz Scot
- Be able to utilise the existing skills you have and have the opportunity to develop new ones with the support of our Volunteering Team
- Depending on what stage you’re at in your life, you will be able to add your volunteering experience on to your CV
- Be given the opportunity to benefit from a wide range of ongoing training and development.