Alzheimer Scotland aims to:
- Represent the views and interests of people with dementia and their carers to policy makers.
- Influence public policies which have an impact on the lives of people with dementia and their carers.
- Promote the need for high quality services for people with dementia and their carers.
Some of the ways we aim to influence change:
- Meet with Scottish Government Ministers and key civil servants.
- Provide evidence to Scottish Parliamentary Committees.
- Respond to public consultations.
- Work with the media.
- Carryout and commission research studies.
- Publish evidence based reports.
- Form alliances with like minded organisations who have common aims.
- Hold conferences and seminars.
If you would like further information on our campaigning work contact:
Telephone: 0131 243 1453