Skilled AHP Workforce
Higher education institutions & AHP Professional Bodies
- Alzheimer Scotland and Queen Margaret University, with the involvement of SDWG and NDCAN, have developed an AHP MSc. module: “Developing Rights-Based Practice for AHP’s working with People Living with Dementia, their Families and Carers” beginning on 27 September 2016.
- Information on the course content can be found in the MSc AHP Module leaflet..
For more information, please contact Elaine Hunter, National AHP Consultant.
- Santander 10 Year Booklet - QMU partnership.
- Building Bridges - AHP Practice Education Project.
- Evaluation Report - NHS NES, Alzheimer Scotland, QMU and Glasgow Caledonian.